May 5th test and tune at PIR question

qposner

How much time is for test and tune for an open wheel car? I see it is combined with drivers training but I have some set up work I need to accomplish.

Thanks!
Quinn Posner

Jim, I think Quinn is referring to the school/TNT at Portland on May 5th right before the Rose City Opener, not the Ridge in April. Historically the TNT associated with the school for Cascade prior to race weekends is open to close wheel cars only. There is a 15 minute open wheel session at the end of the day for $45, but that's it. Unless of course something has changed, but someone from CSCC would have to answer that directly.

Jim, I think Quinn is referring to the school/TNT at Portland on May 5th right before the Rose City Opener, not the Ridge in April. Historically the TNT associated with the school for Cascade prior to race weekends is open to close wheel cars only. There is a 15 minute open wheel session at the end of the day for $45, but that's it. Unless of course something has changed, but someone from CSCC would have to answer that directly.

Well that sucks. I need to get the Crossle set up on the new Hoosiers before going to Indy in June. None of the race weekends look to work given my kid schedule

It's not Portland but the SOVREN Spring Sprints event has a Test and Tune day April 28th. I am not an organizer of the event but that may be a time you could run your Crossle before Indy.

Michael Maros
Jagermeister 136

Last edited:
Back