Nominations for 2016 ICSCC Driver of the Year

rick_bostrom

Onda Kattan Racing
Hello all - as your race steward one of my many duties is to solicit nominations for ICSCC Driver of the Year and then preside over the selection committee consisting of the members of the competition committee and the previous years Driver of the Year, in this case Greg Coffin.

A couple of important points from the P&P:

12.3.2.2 ... Each member club, affiliate club, and licensed driver may submit nominations for Driver of the Year to the Race Steward.

12.3.2.3 ... The criteria for selection are sportsmanship (on and off the track), driving ability, and contributions to ICSCC.

It is an absolute honor to be nominated and winning the award represents one of the highest levels of respect offered by your fellow racers and club members. If you have a licensed Conference driver in mind that embodies these virtues and would like to nominate him or her for 2016 ICSCC Driver of the Year please contact me at your earliest inconvenience. I will submit their name to the selection committee for consideration.

Thanks
Rick Bostrom
2016 ICSCC Steward
steward@icscc.com

Last call ........ if anyone has nominations they need to be in to me today - I will distribute the candidates to the committee tonight and the decision will made by Monday.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Last call ........ if anyone has nominations they need to be in to me today - I will distribute the candidates to the committee tonight and the decision will made by Monday.

Thanks!

Thank you Rick, for the incredible volunteer spirit you embody... Cheers. A thoughtful, considerate, diligent, constant caretaker of everything that makes Conference a unique and special thing. I nominate, you.

Having guys like you feel that ways is as good as a win for me .... you are far too kind. There are much more deserving candidates than me for you to consider - I love you guys too!

I was about to go dig out my wadders and slip them on Steve! I do however agree that Mr. Rick has worked and promoted for many years for both IRDC and Conference. Every time I see him go past me in the paddock he is hurrying off to deal with problems, or showing up early to lay pout the paddock and coordinate the parking dance.
Whomever is chosen needs to embody the requirements for that honor, and it is a lot more than just on track performance.

- - - Updated - - -

I was about to go dig out my wadders and slip them on Steve! I do however agree that Mr. Rick has worked and promoted for many years for both IRDC and Conference. Every time I see him go past me in the paddock he is hurrying off to deal with problems, or showing up early to lay pout the paddock and coordinate the parking dance.
Whomever is chosen needs to embody the requirements for that honor, and it is a lot more than just on track performance.

Back