Military Salute Grand Prix at Pacific Raceways May 2nd & 3rd

the_photog

Curtis Creager
Just to let you all know I've posted a number of images on my site and still have more to post process and ad to the gallery. I still need to post the novice race images and will try and get to these tonight.

To see the images go to: www.creagerimages.com > 2009 racing season > Military Salute Grand Prix at Pacific Raceways May 2nd & 3rd

Thanks,
Curtis

Just to let you all know I've posted a number of images on my site and still have more to post process and ad to the gallery. I still need to post the novice race images and will try and get to these tonight.

To see the images go to: www.creagerimages.com > 2009 racing season > Military Salute Grand Prix at Pacific Raceways May 2nd & 3rd

Thanks,
Curtis

Hope to see some novice race pictures I need some for my sponsors :cool:

Thanks,
Curtis

Curtis:

Thank you so much for not posting photos of racers in their silk underwear. The racer in question has connections and he does not want to call on his "resources" for "remedial photography training".;)

I wish you would shoot more photos of those "unfortunate types" that can not afford to put fenders on their race cars. Nice work on the very few open wheel photos. I only wish there were more.:)

J.C.

J.C.

I distinctly remember this one racer standing in the back of his trailer with the door open in said silk underwear, nice shorts by the way ;) where am I going with this anyway.
As a God Father (really I'm a God Father) I'll make you a deal you can't refuse! You bring the salsa to the next race and like Luca Brasi, they will sleep with the fishes!

Believe me I do shot the open-wheel cars it's just my hit rate is low and my standards for posting images is high. 75% of the time I am typically shooting with a shutter speed lower than 1/100th of a second the rest of the time I am shooting with an even slower shutter speed down to a 1/15th of a second. So my success rate is low therefore most of time I am deleting more shots than I am keeping or posting.
Anyway I will be roaming the pit areas more this year so keep your trailer doors closed and don't be to surprised if you see a big lens pointing your direction. Saturday's I'll try and capture more people images and some other interesting shots.

Maybe we can do a group shot with all the open-wheel cars sometime this season?

I was also thinking about putting a Conference calendar together so it would include 12 images (13 including the cover) from this season. If I can get some really nice shots and people want to pitch in to help make this happen. I think we could make something very nice, similar to this years PRO3 calendar.

Ciao,
Curtis

Last edited:
Curtis:

>>I distinctly remember this one racer standing in the back of his trailer with the door open in said silk underwear, nice shorts by the way where am I going with this anyway.<<

I don't know where you are going with this either but, ................. don't go there! You've been warned!

>>As a God Father (really I'm a God Father) I'll make you a deal you can't refuse! You bring the salsa to the next race and like Luca Brasi, they will sleep with the fishes!<<

For the record, silk underwear does not burn and besides, ............. silk is classier than the Hane's cotton variety.

I DID BRING SALSA! As a matter of fact, I brought two gallons of the stuff. I gave half a gallon to the turn workers and the rest "disappeared" in the open wheel paddock.

>>Believe me I do shot the open-wheel cars it's just my hit rate is low and my standards for posting images is high. 75% of the time I am typically shooting with a shutter speed lower than 1/100th of a second the rest of the time I am shooting with an even slower shutter speed down to a 1/15th of a second. So my success rate is low therefore most of time I am deleting more shots than I am keeping or posting.<<

Oh please!! .................. don't tell me that we are too fast for your shutter speeds!!

>>Anyway I will be roaming the pit areas more this year so keep your trailer doors closed and don't be to surprised if you see a big lens pointing your direction. Saturday's I'll try and capture more people images and some other interesting shots.

>>Maybe we can do a group shot with all the open-wheel cars sometime this season?<<

That would be great!!

>>I was also thinking about putting a Conference calendar together so it would include 12 images (13 including the cover) from this season. If I can get some really nice shots and people want to pitch in to help make this happen. I think we could make something very nice, similar to this years PRO3 calendar.<<

BRING IT!! I would be very interested in participating.

"J.C."

Curtis:

I DID BRING SALSA! As a matter of fact, I brought two gallons of the stuff. I gave half a gallon to the turn workers and the rest "disappeared" in the open wheel paddock.
Sorry that I missed it!

>>Believe me I do shot the open-wheel cars it's just my hit rate is low and my standards for posting images is high. 75% of the time I am typically shooting with a shutter speed lower than 1/100th of a second the rest of the time I am shooting with an even slower shutter speed down to a 1/15th of a second. So my success rate is low therefore most of time I am deleting more shots than I am keeping or posting.<<

Oh please!! .................. don't tell me that we are too fast for your shutter speeds!!
That's not what I was saying....I am just picky about the images I post.

>>Anyway I will be roaming the pit areas more this year so keep your trailer doors closed and don't be to surprised if you see a big lens pointing your direction. Saturday's I'll try and capture more people images and some other interesting shots.

>>Maybe we can do a group shot with all the open-wheel cars sometime this season?<<

That would be great!!

>>I was also thinking about putting a Conference calendar together so it would include 12 images (13 including the cover) from this season. If I can get some really nice shots and people want to pitch in to help make this happen. I think we could make something very nice, similar to this years PRO3 calendar.<<

I'll bring it!

"J.C."

lets see how this season plays out!

Curtis

Thanks for the great pic of me'Whitey @ turn 9. Awesome! The family loved it.

Are you talking about this pic?
530329919_epV99-S.jpg

Did you see the others I have you in T6 & T8?

Heading in to T6
532601713_i3yor-S.jpg

T8
531114928_QrQpC-S.jpg

Again T8
530327657_dtuqu-S.jpg

>>Maybe we can do a group shot with all the open-wheel cars sometime this season?<<[/I][/B]

That would be great!!

"J.C."[/QUOTE]

I too would be for that...KVD

I will do my part to get some great action shots and will work with my Calendar graphics guy.
I would like to get some input from Conference regarding what logos, sponsors and other orgs that should appear on this Calendar.

I'll send an e-mail out the all the clubs presidents etc.

Curtis

Back