pacific raceway

t5coyle

To my knowledge SIR HAS BEEN SOLD !!!! and I have a good source> A builder has bought it, and as soon as I know I will report who it is !!!!!!:frown:

hi Wes !! my daughter has a friend who closed the sale on SIR. if you have different info it would be fun to know what you KNOW !!!!!

Sounded like this weekend there was some info shared that the deal was still in negotiations and to some extent it was a "racer" focused buyer(s).

I have no more info than anyone else, but for months it has been all about McCaw and a fellow from Bellevue. Hate to see this go to a builder since the Fiorito's promised that would not happen for any reason. Thank God for the Ridge, which is a helluva lot more fun anyway.

Wes ! If it is McCaw and Co it will most likely stay as a race track as he is heavily involved in racing and restoration of race cars.

I don't know why, but I'm still not filled with warm fuzziness over the story. But I suppose that perhaps I don't understand why they had decided to sell the property in the first place.

I won't be happy until they fix that race car wall toss that was installed between T9 and T10.

I saw that article posted by Tipton jr a few days ago and I do believe it. Not sure why they reversed course after being so adamant about selling, but why would they post this piece if it were not factual?
Next question, will they move forward with upgrades, or just sit on it?

Back