Looking for Motorhome for Spokane Week

gerryf

As I plan my schedule for the season, I've decided I'd like to get back to the Spokane event, and to do it as a week's trip in an RV or motorhome.

My plan would be to pick up a Class C motorhome somewhere in the Seattle area (north or east side preferred) on Monday June 15, head east from there with a few nights camping, and arrive at the track by Thursday evening. We'd be back into Seattle on Sunday evening, June 21.

So, I'm beginning the process of finding a Class C motorhome for those dates. Does anyone in the ICSCC community, especially in the Seattle area, have any advice as to where to source a late-model, reliable, nicely-equipped Class C unit at a good price?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Gerry Frechette
ICSCC Historian

As I plan my schedule for the season, I've decided I'd like to get back to the Spokane event, and to do it as a week's trip in an RV or motorhome.

My plan would be to pick up a Class C motorhome somewhere in the Seattle area (north or east side preferred) on Monday June 15, head east from there with a few nights camping, and arrive at the track by Thursday evening. We'd be back into Seattle on Sunday evening, June 21.

So, I'm beginning the process of finding a Class C motorhome for those dates. Does anyone in the ICSCC community, especially in the Seattle area, have any advice as to where to source a late-model, reliable, nicely-equipped Class C unit at a good price?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Gerry Frechette
ICSCC Historian

M/H renting is fairly pricey. Depends on what you think a good price might be. Typical renting is around $1500 week (includes mileage and other taxes/fees).
Have you tried the usual places (Cruise America, etc) or are you looking for a peer-to-peer rental?

Back