ICSCC Promotion Video

austinrotaryracer41

Bradshaw Motorsports
Hi everybody,

I'm planning on putting an ICSCC Promotion video together to go on Youtube, to help promote our club. I will try and focus on videos from almost every event , and throughout the video showcase what are club is really about. I myself have over 4 hours of outside video from ICSCC races at PIR in 2014, and I have a fair share of onboard from some different cars. But in order for me to make the best video to benefit the club, I will need your help as well. I didn't get a chance to travel to any of the other races this year, so I will need some help when it comes to onboard video from ICSCC events at; The Ridge, Seattle, ORP, Spokane, and Mission. But if you have video from PIR, I still can use that too, so feel free to share that with me if you want to. I don't need every video you have, but if you want to send me one or two of them that would be great. The more close racing in the video the better!

I will need all of the videos to be on Youtube, otherwise it's not possible for me to download them.
GoPro camera footage is preferred, but if it's high quality and a different type of camera I'm fine with that.

I'm aiming for a 10 minute video that I will make, so if you guys want to reply back with some links to videos you guys have uploaded on Youtube that would be great. I will need your permission to use your video, so include that in your reply as well.

You can also email me the links at: flyingphotoaustin@gmail.com

Everyone will be credited in the description of the video when it's done and uploaded.

If you have any questions be sure to let me know. I'm doing this to benefit the club and the sport, as it is my passion as well.

If you want to see some of the videos I have produced please feel free to visit my Youtube channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3RfCCaqoBe27DidqdJtcQ

Thank you in advanced to anyone that shares videos!

Sincerely,

-Austin Bradshaw
Flying Bye Photo
flyingphotoaustin@gmail.com
Portland, OR

Last edited:
Hi Roger,
Thanks so much for reaching out to help. Some Formula Car footage would be great for some diversity! I will for sure use some of that, as you have a lot of videos to pick from as well. I will let you know if I need any higher quality footage.

Thanks again,
-Austin Bradshaw
Flying Bye Photo
flyingphotoaustin@gmail.com

Could be a good idea to have him narrate and talk about the club a little bit. I will email him and ask him if he would be interested in doing this. Thanks for the suggestion!
-Austin

Back