Rose City Opener pictures April 25th & 26th

the_photog

Curtis Creager
All
I've started posting images to a gallery. Please click on the link in the post to see the images. I still have many more to post process please be patient as I continue to add images to the gallery.

Go to: www.creagerimages.com > 2009 racing season > Rose City Opener CSCC April 25th & 26th PIR

Thanks,
Curtis

Last edited:
Any pictures of us lowly novices?? I thought there was someone on the T4 turn station taking pictures for our race. I'd really like some to document my first novice race.

Thanks

I do in fact have images from the novice race. I'll make a post once I have the more images added to the gallery.

Curtis

what are the chances of that, when i went to the 2009 section my car was on the photo front lookin very good

There was some big ol'land yacht running in novice (I think) that I saw in Estes or Colangelo's video...got any shots of it? I'm just trying to figure out what it was. Early-mid 60's Ford (ish)?

I think it was a Merc and no I don't have any worth telling mom about. It was cool to see it I just didn't capture any and I think the car had issues as well on Saturday.

It was a 1964 Mercury Marauder (sp?). Painted to match the old Parnelli Jones car. He had some overheating issues all day Saturday. He is a member of the Portland area Shelby club. My Dad chatted with him a little a Shelby track day a couple of months back.

It is an original 427 4 speed car I beleive...

Thanks!

Holy crap, you could fit a Miata in the guy's trunk!
Love the car, but the modern wheels have to go.
Red steelies with goodyears, baby.

Back