FOR SALE: 1989 Caracal D

broomspeed

Cheryl Gilbert
It is with some sadness and a massive amount of procrastination that I finally am getting to this. It is time to sell my racecar, I am ready for a new race class. I have tons and tons of spare parts. I have an them listed in an Excel spreadsheet if you want the complete breakdown. I am asking $10,500 because of the quantity of spares that come with this car, but of course the price is always negotiable.

EVERYTHING FORMULA VEE MUST GO!!!!

Here are some of the highlights:

Ron Chuck Engine
Noble Engine (Needs Rebuilding)
Penske Shocks
Roxanne Headers
Lybarger Transmission
BRAND NEW Fuel Cell
NEW Front Brakes (Carbo-Tech)
Mold for Nose Cone

More pictures are available upon request. You can contact me via email or by phone.

Cheryl Gilbert
425-829-6547
broomspeed@msn.com

FV 1.jpgFV 2.jpgFV.jpg

I should've also mentioned the car comes with 27 wheels:

1 set of rain tires
1 set of intermediates
4 sets of slicks
3 unmounted rims

Still for sale!

Planning on racing it in June at Pacific Raceways if anyone wants to come check out the car.

~Cheryl

Car is still for sale...

I am removing the Noble engine from the equation as I've had offers to sell that separately. I am not planning on selling it until the car is sold however, it will not be included in the new price. If someone is interested in the Noble I can add it back it.

Asking $9,000 because of the quantity of spares that come with this car, but of course the price is always negotiable.

EVERYTHING FORMULA VEE MUST GO!!!!

Here are some of the highlights:
Ron Chuck Engine
Noble Engine (Needs Rebuilding)
Red Penske Front Shocks - Set up by Stimola
Penske Rear Shock - Set up by Stimola
Roxanne Headers
Lybarger Transmission
BRAND NEW Fuel Cell
NEW Front Brakes (Carbo-Tech)
Mold for Nose Cone as well as 3 spare noses (not including the one on the car)
More pictures are available upon request. You can contact me via email or by phone.

Cheryl Gilbert
425-829-6547
broomspeed@msn.com

Back