Searching for video from the Oct 19 Enduro at PIR...

yota599

Sean Peters
Hey Everyone, first Post here. I'd like to thank you all for making me feel so welcome at the Enduro a few weekends ago. If I didn't meet you I wish I would have! Anyway, that was the first Event I have been able to go to and see my Dad race. I'm sure some of you know him, he is short, fat, balding....wait that doesn't narrow it down much! Kidding. His name is Bob Peters and he is the owner of Car 93, an white and blue Acura Integra previously owned by a guy by the name of....Penneck I believe???

So I got this Idea to put together a nice 10 minute video documenting my Dad's first enduro, and after going through everything I shot I'm realizing that I was so busy FIXING car number 11 all day that I never had a chance to shoot any of the twisty parts of the track! So the video will be...well...boring!

So the grand finale is......

I'm hoping anyone and everyone who took ANY video at the enduro and would be willing to share said video with me to use in my "highlights reel," will contact me to share. Even if you didn't take any video, if you think of it next time you are together with someone who was there please ask and see if they took any or know who might have and so on and so forth...maybe we can even make this a sticky thread for a week or so to get the word out...????

If you do have some video please PM me and I'll send you over my personal email.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Sean Peters

I was all set to run the 6-hour with EKR when my finances forced a change at the last minute. After watching these videos... jeez, if there's a spring enduro, please, somebody sign me up. :)

Why does it look like EKR started the race with fully over cast sky's and a little rain while every one else started with clear sky's and dry track? Some kind of Portland optical illusion??

I should have known to check youtube, Dag Gonnit! Thanks guys! Keep them coming if you all find any others!

Back