Volunteers Wanted!

bill_murray

BILL MURRAY
Rat Race button logo w-website.jpg

Volunteers Wanted!

The RAT RACE needs a few good Turn Marshalls and other volunteers to help with “The Rats Runneth Over” event at P.I.R. June 9th and 10th.

Please let me know If you would like to help out. Lunches and refreshment provided for both Saturday and Sunday. We are running 9 am to 5 pm both days. Gates open at 7 am, let me know if you need a schedule. Call or e-mail me, I need to know the bases are covered by Thursday night.

This is the first race of this series to be run in Portland, come and be part of the fun.

Camping available at PIR both Friday and Saturday night.

Thanks for you help.

Yours for the sport.

Bill Murray
503-358-2617 (10: 00 am to midnight please).
Starprojectsevents@gmail.com

View attachment 988

Volunteers Wanted!

The RAT RACE needs a few good Turn Marshalls and other volunteers to help with “The Rats Runneth Over” event at P.I.R. June 9th and 10th.

Please let me know If you would like to help out. Lunches and refreshment provided for both Saturday and Sunday. We are running 9 am to 5 pm both days. Gates open at 7 am, let me know if you need a schedule. Call or e-mail me, I need to know the bases are covered by Thursday night.

This is the first race of this series to be run in Portland, come and be part of the fun.

Camping available at PIR both Friday and Saturday night.

Thanks for you help.

Yours for the sport.

Bill Murray
503-358-2617 (10: 00 am to midnight please).
Starprojectsevents@gmail.com

Hey Bill, I was pitching a similar idea to TC, but maybe hit up the Autocross clubs (like WMC in Salem and the Eastern Oregon guys..) and offer them maybe a short session for the guest volunteers in exchange. I am sure the RAT's team could volunteer a driver to flag during that short (15min?) session in exchange for a full day of good volunteers. Plus, most Autocross drivers are somewhat familiar with flags already..

Back