Formula Mazda for rent

JFCracer

Want to run a well maintained Star Mazda for you novice races or just want to try formula cars out? You can rent this Star Mazda from JFC Racing.

Its a complete arrive and drive experience. You tell us what event you want and we prep, transport, and support the car at the track. Insuring you have the best weekend at the races possible.

Give JFC Racing a call at (253)333-9600 for more information and pricing. Dont be shy, it's probably cheaper than you think!

IMG_1667.jpg

I'm almost scared to find out how 'cheap'... have always wanted to try an open-wheeler like that. Then I'd be scared to try and get into aero grip territory!

I'm almost scared to find out how 'cheap'... have always wanted to try an open-wheeler like that. Then I'd be scared to try and get into aero grip territory!

I have to admit the exact same feeling... you first!

:O)

Wings

Eric

Best thing about wings is the faster you go the more downforce they make, and when they don't make enough it's just like not having them at all. But seriously try it out open wheels and wings are addictive. FM's are great cars and a hoot to drive.

Maybe you and some of the other Cup guys could work a deal to share a FM ride at the ORP double or better yet Spokane.

Greg
Mygale US 99 F2000

Dial in a lot of wing and come to ORP. The current race lap record is 1:35.187. We'd love to put a new certificate on the wall. I think there is even some money left over in the STAR Projects prize fund for a new lap record.

Bill Murray

Back