The RAT RACE SERIES is coming ....ALL ENDURO RACES!!

bill_murray

BILL MURRAY
First the bad news: Contrary to some thinking, the draw of the Lemons, Chumpcar and RAT RACE series is not only the cost savings, the lower impediments to actually drive in a race, or even the camaraderie of a team that is part of any Enduro event. It is something that the Conference and S.C.C.A. formats cannot supply, It is lots of seat time that on a cost per minute basis will not work within a sprint race format.

The good news: Drivers that come to racing by this door soon figure out that the cheapest way to go faster is to learn to drive better. That is good for our schools. The second good thing is many of these guys have expressed an interest in trying Conference racing.

The really good news: Star Projects is building on the success of our first RAT RACE last Labor Day and has scheduled six races for the 2012 season. Currently five are set for O.R.P. and one at P.I.R. Other tracks and events will be added as demand dictates. We have some night racing in the works as well.

Unlike the other presenters of “entertainment racing” we also offer driver training and open practice events to help smooth the learning curve. We are more about driving and less about costumes and will never ever crush your car.

STAR Projects is very serious about fun, right after safety.

Wanta come and run with us? Love to have you.

Like to get into Conference Racing? Call me, I will tell you how.

Not on our UPDATE broadcast list? e-mail me.

Need more information?

starprojectsevents@gmail.com. OR mastermechanic05@comcast.net

Bill Murray
Event Coordinator
[B]503-358-2617[/B]
(10: 00 a.m. to Midnight).

Back