Entries close march 22nd.

bill_murray

BILL MURRAY
STAR Projects Event #3 at Oregon Raceway Park Sunday March 29th 2009

Please be advised: Entries will close Sunday, March 22. We still have capacity available for qualified students and senior level drivers. Your check must accompany your application / entry form. Fees are $205 for Senior Drivers and $305 for Students. Lunch and post event refreshment are included. A racecar is not required, driving suits are. Serious roll bars required on all open cars. For Entry / Application, Supplementals, and Schedule contact Bill Murray @ mastermechanic05@comcast.net or call 503-358-2617.

Bill Murray
Event Coordinator

Sorry for my error ken, i assumed it would be logical to put it where people who are interested in driving race cars might find it, as opposed to people looking to buy trailer parts......foolish of me!
Not that anyone should mind having the status of a sports car event enhanced to a commercial standing in this economy.
Bill

Where's this trailer parts forum of which you speak?

Oh, you mean the Commercial Posts section, where commercial posts by entities other than ICSCC member clubs and affiliates go. Sure, I can see how you might be confused by that.

For the third time.

Back