Great Weekend, NWMS

Hugs!!

"As the former Race Chairman for NWMS... " ;-/

I've heard THAT before.

Your NWMS crew pulled it together despite the current repression.

HUGS!!

Illegitimi non carborundum.jpg

Last edited:
NWMS pulled it off and everyone had a great time and the event was a HUGE success. Lets not move too far past that point. So many people put a lot of time and effort into this event but someone who doesn't get any credit and should is Steve McClain. He organized all of the extra festivities, the news being out there, the car show, advertising, food, PA system, etc. Steve truly cares about racing in Spokane and did an absolute wonderful job getting a million different things ready for the weekend. Thank you Steve!!!!

Also a big thank you to Poorboy should be given too as he was driving over an hour to go and work on the safety requirements (tire barriers amongst other stuff). Without people like Poorboy spending countless hours out at the track, this weekend wouldn't have happened.

:):)Just want to add my thanks as well for a great weekend. I had a blast and enjoyed the track. No complaints. Thanks to all who worked so hard to have an outstanding event. I will definitely be back. This event is one of the 'must attends' on my racing calendar. Thanks again and kudos to all that worked so hard.

Sherm Johnston
Crossle 71

Thanks!!

Hi everyone!! What a great three days of racing. Thanks to all NWMS staff who put in long days to deal with the many ever changing requirements to make the races happen. A special thanks to Doug Smith as Race Chairman. He has been a good friend and great mentor. Thanks to all the local volunteers. You are a super group. Many of the local volunteers had lots of positive comments about working the turn stations with seasoned turn marshalls. They learned a lot over the three days and there are now several who will be turn marshalls next year. Thanks to all the safety, comm, and turn station volunteers who joined us from the other side of the mountains. Thanks to all the racers and their support crews for giving us three days of excitement and few incidents!! Great job folks. I had the pleasure of watching all three days from T3 turn station. I'm already looking forward to next year and trying some of JC's salsa. Thanks again to everyone.

Ken Groves
NWMS

Back