And now for something completely different...

www.dirtcheaprally.com

PPIR - Portland ParkingLot International Raceway Event Info

We're scheduled for August 27-28th. This doesn't leave much time for getting teams pulled together and signed up, so I could really use all of your help. If you're getting a team going for this, please SIGN UP ASAP. If we don't get enough sign ups by July 24th the event will need to be canceled, so don't let that happen (and don't worry, if we have to cancel and you've signed up I guarantee we'll get you your money back right away). If you're not planning on participating, I would really, really appreciate it if you would forward this email on to everyone you know or may have met at one time - my contact list is still very small and letting people know the event is happening is the biggest challenge we face.

Thanks everyone for your interest and support! I look forward to seeing you at the track.

Erik Torgeson
Benevolent Dictator
Dirt Cheap Rally
(503) 734-7245

Visit www.dirtcheaprally.com, and get friendly on the Dirt Cheap Rally facebook page.

Tonight at midnight the "Benevolent Dictator" is scheduled to make the 'go/not-go' decision on the event.

If you are holding out, and haven't contacted Erik, you might be responsible for the event being cancelled.

Let him know.

Back