2 Legends cars for sale

Norm Smith

Due to many unforseen circumstances we need to sell both our Legends cars and our enclosed trailer. The cars are championship caliber cars. The coupe was driven to the runner up world championship in 2009. We tried to keep the cars and haven't raced them for a year but my sons medical bills were $5,300.00 last month alone so I need to selll right away. My loss could be your gain. Great cars!

Both cars have brand new motors with zero races on them. We have broke both motors in so they are ready to race. 1 car is a 37 Ford Sedan and the other is a 34 Chev Coupe. The coupe had an engine fire with the last motor so we replaced the whole nose and fenders. The coupe needs to be painted and is priced with that in mind.
Pricing -
Coupe is $7,300.00
Sedan is $8,450.00
1998 26 foot Pace American trailer with special Legends quick loading tie downs $4,250.00 Trailer is not for sale until both cars are sold.
Package deal for both cars and trailer $18,500.00 with no spares
$19,500.00 with spare wheels, rear end gears, quick jack

We are open to offers and priced ready to sell immediatly. May be open to renting them at ORP if you are interested in buying one of them. They are made for this track!
Call anytime 206-605-4636 or email me at nsmith@pafak.com
Thanks for taking a look.
Norm Smith

Back