Engine Tuning and Datalogging-On track!

Hello all! I just wanted to toss this up to let you guys know about some services I can offer at the track this season. I have been doing standalone tuning (mainly megasquirt on vw's but have experience with other makes of standalone and vehicles) for a number of years now and I have turned it into a small business to help feed my racing habit.

Some of the services I can offer:
Standalone Installation/setup/troubleshooting (for most units)
EFI/Carb Tuning
On-Track Datalogging to aid in engine tuning (can log AFR, Boost/vac, RPM, MAP, EGT's, water/oil temps, acceleration etc)
Specializing in custom Megasquirt installs (using factory ecu box and harness etc)

Megasquirt is def one of my favorite systems to use because of its low cost and ease of use, but I do have experience with higher end units. I will be at most Portland and Pacific Raceways events this year, as well as the Memorial Day race at ORP and hopefully Mission once. I work for beer, hotel rooms, take-off tires and of course the all mighty dollar :biggrin: I work with Brad Greco in the bright orange TRAKS racing rabbit and also with Jake Tabor on his GTL rabbit. I will be in the pits all season so if you have any questions come say hi!

You can see some of my older projects on my website www.RalleyTuned.com
email is Brendon@ralleytuned.com

Back