New Sparco suit for sale- half price.

TC Motorsports

Hi guys,

I have a 3 layer Sparco Tech-Light Red/White suit for sale. It was dropped off by a customer of mine and was only worn a couple of times at a track day. It is in perfect condition and has an ICSCC and Corvette Club patch on the chest. Both can be removed.

4810.jpg

The retail price is $1150, but the good guy price is ONLY $575. That's 50% off! This is a smokin deal for someone who needs or wants a new top of the line suit without paying for it! : )

Size 56. Sizing chart has that as:

Chest: 42"
Waist: 36"
Hip: 42"
Height: 69-72"
Weight: 160-180 lbs

Have you sold the suit?

Is the price firm?

Are you going to be in Spokane next weekend? If you are and you have not sold it yet, bring the suit out and lets see if it will fit me. I am currently wearing a size 58 and it is a little big.

J.C.

JC-

It's not sold yet. I tell you what, I'll have it at SRP and you can check it out. I won't be there, but will figure out a way to get it to you. I'll touch base with you again soon.

JC-

It's not sold yet. I tell you what, I'll have it at SRP and you can check it out. I won't be there, but will figure out a way to get it to you. I'll touch base with you again soon.

I'm going over and will be by the shop on Thursday anyway to borrow Jon's HANS.
Happy to get it to JC for you Carlo.

>>You need a rain suit <<!

OMG!!!!!

Even on the classifieds, ................................... you guys pick on me!! LOL

..................... Up your nose with a rubber hose! .................. there!

Actually, what I need is some sort of apparatus to defog my visor and to inform me when the race is over. Perhaps some sort of bright light to tell me the damned race is over. I am afraid I will never live this down.

J.C.

>>It's not sold yet. I tell you what, I'll have it at SRP and you can check it out. I won't be there, but will figure out a way to get it to you. I'll touch base with you again soon. <<

Thanks Carlo. I look forward to trying it out.

J.C.

No you definitely won't live that down, just ask Trout about his 2, or 3 cool off laps that he thought were race laps!! Maybe a flag refresher course with Andy would help!!

Brian:

I waited and waited and .......................... waited.

What happened?

Apparently you must have had issues and could not make it. I hope everything is O.K. with you.

J.C.

Carlo:

The Spokane "fitting" never happened. Apparently, Brian had troubles and could not make it to Spokane.

Where is the suit physically located? Perhaps I could come down to look at it if it is local.

J.C.

My apologies J.C.
I did in fact have tow vehicle issues and had to cancel, I meant to give you a heads up...but had a lot going on trying to rectify the situation before ultimately cutting bait on the weekend.

Again, very sorry. :(

Last edited:
JC, the suit is at our shop in Auburn, about 8 minutes from Pacific Raceways. Swing by and check it out if you like. We are heading out on Thursday night for a race in Portland. Someone else is interested in the suit and will check it out in Portland.

First come first served as they say.

Please email me at carlo@tcmotorsports.net as I rarely visit this forum and missed all of this excellent beating of you up. : )

Back